The facility will have new guidelines to ensure your health and safety remains our top priority. In addition to increased cleaning and sanitation of high traffic areas staff has been trained to assist with the new safety practices at Holland Community Ice:
General Facility Safety Procedures
- All customers must always wear a mask while in the facility except while on the ice.
- All customers will have their temperature checked upon entering the facility. Anyone whose temperature registers above 100.4 degrees will not be permitted to enter.
- All guests will be encouraged to maintain social distancing. It is recommended that customers maintain 6 feet of space between one another.
- Spitting on the ice or players benches is strictly prohibited.
- Everyone should avoid contact with high touch areas such as: hand-railing’s, door handles, tables, and chairs. Doors will be propped open whenever possible.
- The facility is encouraging cashless transactions. Please pay by debit/credit card whenever possible.
- Certain areas of the facility will have directional signage to assist with social distancing.
- Please follow the marked routes within the facility.
- Additional hand sanitizer stations have been installed throughout the facility. All guests are encouraged to use the hand sanitizer stations and wash hands frequently.
- Skate sharpening will still be available with additional safety precautions.
- Locker room assignment will be assigned for the players. Showers will not be accessible.
- Water fountains will not be available, water bottle filler only. There will also be no “Lost and Found”.
- Restroom will have limited capacity.
- Holland Ice is at 50% of the maximum capacity.
- Participants will not be permitted into the facility more than 30 minutes prior to their schedule start time. Participants must exit the facility within 20 minutes of their scheduled end time.
- Anyone utilizing the facility must complete an update waiver: