Bring your family and friends to Holland Ice Rink at Baxter Arena for Public Ice Skate! Join us for a fun morning, afternoon or evening of skating. Don’t have skates? No problem! We have hockey and figure skates available for rent. All ages! All-skill levels! Great music and light show!
- Admission – $5
- Skate Rental – $3
- Buy 9 get 10th skate free punch pass – $70
Come join us for our morning skate sessions on Monday and Tuesday from 8:00am – 10am! Admission includes a small coffee, tea or hot chocolate from our Concession Stand. This session is perfect for corporate outings, busy parents, retirees or just meeting up with friends. The lights are on and the music is low for a calm enjoyable atmosphere.
- $5 (includes a small coffee)
- Skate Rental $3
Parent & Tot class is designed for 2 – 4 year old children to feel comfortable on the ice through exploration and play. Accompanied by a parent or guardian who can skate, each child will explore the ice and develop fundamental skills at their own pace with guidance by a skating professional. With a focus on play and a consistent routine, skaters will develop confidence enjoy their experience on the ice.
- Learning is developed through songs and games
- Consistent routine for every class
- Children explore different facets of the ice at their own comfort level
- Parent/guardian MUST be able to skate and must accompany the child for the entire class
- Admission is $5 (1 parent and 1 child)
- Skate rental is $3
- This is separate from the Learn to skate program through Figure Skating Club of Omaha
November 23, 2:00-4:00pm Frozen Skate
December 14, 7:00-9:00pm Star Wars
December 21, 2:00-4:00pm Skate with Santa
January 18, 7:00-9:00pm UNO Night
February 14, Valentine’s Day Skate
- Admissions is $10.00
- Skate rental is $3.00
COME EARLY Many sessions will sell out so arrive early to guarantee entrance.
PUBLIC SKATE RULES
RULES & REGULATIONS
* Management has the right to refuse admittance as they deem fit.
* Management has the right to eject a patron without a refund if they have not followed the Guidelines.